Monday, July 23, 2007

GS meet



Well, i took it on a ride down to Auburn Nebraska? South of Nebraska city. It was a lot of fun, I met up with 10 other GS guys and we all talked for quite a while and had lunch at a little diner down there. There were 3 other 750's in the group. I was the only one with clubman bars and bar end mirrors. Everyone liked the bike. It was the only one in the group dressed up like a cafe bike, although its only partially cafinated! It was tons of fun to ride with the guys and we are gonna do it again some time soon.

2 comments:

Jim said...

@yahooVery cool

That yellow really makes it stands out and looks like you've spent some time shining it up

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.