Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The suzuki has been adopted

I had decided not to sell it but there was a couple people still interested in it. So, I ended selling to a guy with great plans to fix it up and to customize it. It helps to know that he's cool and he'll do a nice job and not just part her out.

I ended up selling it for what I had into it. Not the best business decision, but I've been on the fence and stressed out about it since I got it. I don't have room for 4 bikes.

Anyway, Nate's made some real progress in 36 hours.

I had done some initial work to it, not much. He has since determined that 1 coil is bad and had it running on 2 cylinders. Also he's fixed the tire and painted the gas tank.

I'm super jealous. Almost like you'd get when an old girlfriend is with another guy.

Here's some pics he sent.

No comments: